On Art Direction Workshop, Autumn 2023
An in-depth study of the modern practice of harbouring curated aesthetics, developing visual cues and providing creative guidance for current and future art directors and creative business owners.
In this intimate online workshop and community, you will gain insights into the strategies, tactics and tools for good art direction and its usage as a tool for levelling up as an independent creator.
- Intimate online workshop and community
- Insights into the industry-tested strategies, tactics and tools for good art direction
- Levelling up your creative work, and yourself, as a creator or a business owner
- 3 × group 180-min live session, starting on Saturday, October 14
- 30-min 1:1 final consultation call (in November)
- Max. 30 participants
Please send complete participant and company details (including VAT-ID if applicable) to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we’ll get back to you shortly. The participation should be paid via bank transfer based on an issued VAT invoice.
Find out more about the workshop and experience from our alumni on the On Art Direction page.